Technical Project Manager - Denver, USA
REFERENCE: MI00867 (please quote in application)
REPORTING TO: VP, Operations
DIRECT REPORTS: Matrix Management of Project Teams
Materna’s department, Mobility, is currently looking for an experienced technical project manager to support our U.S. Operations as well as our customers in the aviation industry. As one of the most famous worldwide suppliers for airports and airlines, Materna offers its Integrated Passenger Services (IPS) solutions for automated passenger handling at airports. For further information on our portfolio visit www.materna-ips.com.
As our new technical project expert you manage the delivery of an on-site construction project to the as-sold margin, timescales and quality and in adherence with the company’s policies and processes.
- Technical project management including construction site management
- Cross-project coordination of international projects including project controlling and escalation management
- Participation in the design of hardware / software architecture of complex systems
- Coordination and oversight of the electrical and mechanical assembly of the systems
- Management and coordination of on-site subcontractors
- Management of onsite commissioning including the final acceptance with the customer
- Creation and maintenance of site system documentation
- Participation in on-call services
- Knowledge in electrical engineering or plant engineering & construction; IT/systems engineering background, electro-technical background or mechanical background desirable
- Experience of managing systems deployments/integration projects, ideally involving business-critical real-time/on-line systems
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and networks
- Aviation industry experience (airport or airline) or experience of international working desirable
- Basic knowledge of script / PLC programming
- Prince II Practitioner/PMP/PMI and/or basic service qualification e.g. ITIL Foundation desirable
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Willingness and ability to travel and work overseas for potentially protracted periods (multiple weeks)
- Ability to pass a Criminal Records Check for an airport airside pass
Are you interested in joining us?
To do so, please send your application documents (max. 10 MB per file) to email@example.com including your earliest possible date of entry as well as your desired salary.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact:
Information & Communications
Tel.: +49 231 5599-8603