Reference number: MI00869
Career level: Professional
Field: Project management
Job location: Dortmund
Contact partner: Thomas Kilian
Our Technical Project Manager is responsible for international aviation projects from the planning stage through to commissioning and go-live.
As a Senior Technical Project Manager at Materna you will:
- coordinate international projects including project planning, implementation and controlling as well as escalation management and reporting to the management.
- contribute to the hardware/software architectures of complex system-designs.
- manage complex customer projects according to defined functional, quality, cost and scheduling conditions and manage the respective project teams.
- coordinate the mechanical assembly of the systems including management of the sub-suppliers and electrical/electronic commissioning.
- Be responsible for project management on site (site management).
Your skills and experience include:
- university level degree in an engineering subject
- several years of professional experience, ideally in the context of international airlines/airports, as well as well-founded experience managing teams
- extensive expertise managing and implementing projects with current project management tools (MS Project etc.)
- IPMA/GPM, PMI-PMP or comparable project management certification desirable
- very good German and English skills, both spoken and written
- willingness to travel, including international travel
Please apply in German or English.
Are you interested in joining us?
To do so, please send your application documents (max. 10 MB per file) to email@example.com including your preferred location, your earliest possible date of entry as well as your desired salary.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact:
Information & Communications
Tel.: +49 231 5599-8603