Reference number: MI00868
Career level: Professional
Field: System administration
Job location: Dortmund
Contact partner: Thomas Kilian
Our System Engineers are responsible for project management on site and they also manage and coordinate commissioning and go-live.
As a Senior System Engineer at Materna you will:
- be responsible for on-site project management (as site manager) and coordinate the mechanical assembly of the systems.
- be responsible for electrical and electronic commissioning, including final inspection/acceptance with the customer.
- coordinate software commissioning and carry out integration tests and fault analyses.
- create and maintain system documentation and plan reference systems which you then set up and manage.
- take part in on-call duties.
Your skills and experience include:
- university level degree with a focus on computer science/mechanical engineering/electrical engineering or an equivalent technical qualification with appropriate professional experience
- knowledge of electrical engineering and systems engineering
- experience with Windows-/Linux operating systems and networks
- basic knowledge of Script-/PLC-programming
- good spoken and written English and German skills
- willingness to travel
Please apply in German or English.
Are you interested in joining us?
To do so, please send your application documents (max. 10 MB per file) to firstname.lastname@example.org including your preferred location, your earliest possible date of entry as well as your desired salary.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact:
Information & Communications
Tel.: +49 231 5599-8603