Who we are
WE LOVE TRAVEL! This is our customers’ and our company’s vision. No matter where you embark on your next journey from – be it Tokyo, Denver, or Stockholm – you will always come across Materna IPS. With over 150,000 daily baggage tasks and 300,000 daily check-ins at our self-bag drop and self-check-in machines, we pave the way for a more efficient and enjoyable journey for passengers around the world.
In this position, you will hold a pivotal role in managing diverse development projects. Your responsibilities will include customer communication, identifying customer needs, project management, and team coordination.
- Manage end-to-end software development projects for customers such as Lufthansa, covering the entire project life-cycle from pre-sales, through software implementation for terminals and network connectivity to live operation.
- Establish collaborative communication with customers, including management levels, to capture technical requirements and change requests, always keeping customer satisfaction in mind.
- Serve as an interface between service, product management, and support account management and sales in identifying customer-specific needs.
- Take responsibility for project control, ensuring compliance with defined time, budget, and resource parameters, and maintaining desired quality standards.
- Coordinate team efforts and successfully complete individual projects.
- Degree in (business) informatics / aviation management or comparable education with a proven IT focus
- Several years of experience in managing software development projects or in software development
- Proficient in software development with extensive knowledge of agile project management (Scrum certification is a plus)
- Excellent customer communication skills, confident demeanor, and strong customer focus
- Leadership experience in handling complex software projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English (C1)
- Willingness to travel (10% to 30%)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home
- Come-as-you-are mentality
- Flat organizational hierarchy
- An established onboarding process with a mentor for a great start
- Events: Knowledge & Fun! Brown Bag Sessions, Christmas party and more
- Enjoy company benefits, including a retirement plan, employee discounts, bike leasing and more
At Materna IPS, we’re not just building self-service solutions – we’re crafting seamless journeys and unforgettable experiences. Step into a world where innovation meets heart, where your journey merges with our mission. Dare to dream big, because at Materna IPS, we’re not just shaping the future of travel – we’re fueling it with passion. Apply today and be the change in travel technology!