Who we are
WE LOVE TRAVEL! This is our customers’ and our company’s vision. No matter where you embark on your next journey from – be it Tokyo, Denver, or Stockholm – you will always come across Materna IPS. With over 150,000 daily baggage tasks and 300,000 daily check-ins at our self-bag drop and self-check-in machines, we pave the way for a more efficient and enjoyable journey for passengers around the world.
As an HR Generalist, your role is to optimize the recruiting process, starting from creating job postings to onboarding new hires. You will serve as the point of contact for all HR-related topics for our employees and trainees both domestically and internationally.
- You are the contact person for all HR-related issues concerning our employees and trainees in Germany and abroad.
- Optimization of the recruiting process from the creation of the job posting to onboarding.
- Working closely with management, executives, works council, central recruiting, and HR Payroll.
- Organization, support, and further development of onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Handling of labor law issues and administrative tasks.
- Support in applicant management.
- Dealing with international issues through various international locations.
- Hold a degree in economics or business administration, ideally with a focus on human resources/personnel management or comparable qualifications
- Knowledge of personnel topics such as labor law, payroll, and further development
- Interest and motivation to familiarize yourself with new specialist areas and to take on responsibility
- Excellent communication skills, empathy, and the ability to work with people from diverse international backgrounds are essential
- A high degree of initiative and conscientiousness, reliability, willingness to learn, and organizational skills
- Excellent German and English skills (C1)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home
- Come-as-you-are mentality
- Flat organizational hierarchies
- An established onboarding process with a mentor for a great start
- Events: Knowledge & fun! Brown Bag Sessions, Christmas party and many more
- Enjoy company benefits, including a pension scheme, employee discounts, bike leasing and more
At Materna IPS, we’re not just building self-service solutions – we’re crafting seamless journeys and unforgettable experiences. Step into a world where innovation meets heart, where your journey merges with our mission. Dare to dream big, because at Materna IPS, we’re not just shaping the future of travel – we’re fueling it with passion. Apply today and be the change in travel technology!